The aims of the School Board:
The Board will collaborate with the Saint Maria Goretti School and the Our Lady of the Southern Cross Parish community to:
1. Identify, enunciate, nurture and celebrate the Special Religious Character of the school with major and particular emphasis on the Josephite Spirituality of the school.
2. Support processes developed by the school staff aimed at improving student learning outcomes in accordance with the educational vision and mission.
3. Promote Catholic education that:-
- Lives out the local Church’s education mission;
- Strives for educational excellence; and
- Contributes to society.
Chairperson of the Board: Mike Price
Secretary of the Board: Jodie Campbell
Board Members: Paula O’Rourke (Principal)
Fr Sean Lynskey (Parish Priest)
Sara Price (P and F Representative)
Zalae Smith (Parent Representative)
Sam Hobbs (Parent Representative)
Lexie Bennett (Community Representative)